What you’ll learn
Learn how to use FreeRTOS and Arduino for multitasking
Gain a better understanding of how FreeRTOS works and how to use it in your own projects
Get started with real-world applications such as data logging, image processing, and more
Get access to downloadable project files and code samples
Attention: Learn how to use FreeRTOS and Arduino to create multitasking applications Interest: Learn how to use FreeRTOS and Arduino to create multitasking app
The Arduino multitasking course is a fantastic way to learn the ins and outs of FreeRTOS. The course is well-organized and easy to follow, making it perfect for beginners. You’ll learn how to create tasks, manage them too and make them work together at the same time. The course also includes a few projects that will help you put your new skills into practice.
In this course, I’ll be explaining the theory behind FreeRTOS. Hopefully, after taking this course, you’ll have a better understanding of what FreeRTOS is, and what it does for your microcontroller.
What is FreeRTOS?
FreeRTOS is a type of real-time operating system (RTOS) that is small enough to run on a microcontroller, but its uses are not confined to microcontrollers.
Why you should take this course?
- Learn how to use the FreeRTOS kernel and Arduino to create concurrent programs
- Gain a deep understanding of multitasking concepts and how they are implemented in FreeRTOS
- Understand the tradeoffs between using multitasking and polling/interrupt-based approaches
- Get a complete course curriculum that takes you from basics to advanced topics
- Learn how to create and use tasks to run multiple functions at the same time in Arduino
In this course we will talk about the Components and Supplies :
- Arduino UNO and other Arduino Boards
Most operating systems permit several programs or threads to run at the same time. This is called multitasking. In reality, each processing core is capable of executing only a single program at any given moment.
Sign Up and learn more!
Who this course is for:
- for delelopers
- anyone who is an arduino biggener
- Arduino geeks
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics