What you’ll learn
Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
Build real world projects to Learn MYSQL
Become a proficient SQL user by writing flawless and efficient queries
Create your own database or interact with existing databases
Some of the other advantages of working with MySQL include:
- MySQL is Secure: It uses solid data security layers to protect sensitive data from outside access. Individual rights can be set to provide multiple user levels, allowing several people access to stored data. All passwords used to access the MySQL database are encrypted.
- MySQL is Inexpensive: Since the MySQL database software is free to download from the official portal, and comes included pre-installed on most hosting servers it’s not expensive to use or maintain.
- MySQL Manages Memory: The database software has been shown to manage memory exceedingly well, and actually prevents memory leaks you might experience on a server where it’s not deployed.
- MySQL is Heavily Supported: You can run the software on a variety of platforms and operating systems including Windows, Linux, Novell NetWare, UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX, DEC UNIX), OS/2, FreeBSD and more.
- MySQL is Fast: When compared to other database software like Sybase and Oracle, MySQL has fewer features to offer but this is good. It means that MySQL is much faster in terms of performance, and users still have access to all the necessary features they would through other database platforms.
- MySQL Data Storage is Scalable: By default, MySQL can handle a total file size limit of about 4GB, however, this can be increased to meet your needs – by as much as 8TB of data.
- MySQL Supports Novell Cluster Services: NetWare’s Novell Cluster Services offer a server-side database extension to protect your data in the event of a hardware failure. With your MySQL content stored on a Novell cluster, if one server fails, the software will take over on an alternate server – this keeps your website and applications running smoothly, with nary a hiccup. Your customers will never even notice that a server went down.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners to MySQL
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics
Build Real World MYSQL Database Management Projects