What you’ll learn
Be able to create a Full-stack web GIS application from scratch
Building Full-stack ASP Dotnet Core MVC Apps
Backend Coding in C#
Building a .NET Core REST API
PostgreSQL for .NET and Windows
Entity Framework Core
Welcome to the Building Web GIS Apps with C# ASP.NET CORE MVC and Leaflet course. We’ll be building a Full-stack MVC style Web Application using the .NET Core Framework. The purpose of this course and many more to follow, is to learn to create geospatial analytics and convert it into a functional application.
In our use case we will be working with suburban water consumption data and we will be applying data processing techniques to extract transform and load the data into our spatial database. Once we have processed and cleaned the data, we will use it as a data source for building our .NET Core Web Map Application.
Some skills that you can expect to derive after completing the course are the following:
- You will learn how to build a Spatial Database using Postgresql and PostGIS.
- You will learn how to create charts with Chart.js.
- You will learn to build Web Maps with Leaflet.js.
- You will learn how to build REST API Endpoints with C# and LINQ
- You will learn some C# programming.
- You will learn how to build Web Applications using the C# and ASP.NET Core MVC Framework.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and advanced developers
- The curious mind
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics