How To Find Freelance Clients Using Twitter (ALL LEVELS)
What you’ll learn
Why Twitter is a great tool for finding freelance clients organically (NO paid ads required)
How to source potential clients on Twitter (research methods and advanced search tips)
Reach-out strategies that get welcome responses (two-pronged approach!)
How to turn a Twitter DM conversation into a booked sales call
Freelancers: If you think LinkedIn is a great place for finding clients, just wait until you give Twitter a try.
Everyone from individuals to senior level executives take to Twitter to ask for help on a regular basis. But you not only have to find those people, you have to engage the right way so they trust you, respond to you, and ultimately book a call.
This workshop teaches you all the skills you need with one strategy: The Hand Raise
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to source potential clients on Twitter (research methods and advanced search tips)
- Reach-out strategies that get welcome responses (two-pronged approach!)
- How to turn a Twitter DM conversation into a booked sales call
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- Templates! Scripts and guides you can start using immediately (and customize to your voice)
- Walkthroughs where I explain how the whole process will look (and what the next steps are likely to be at every turn) so you aren’t left wondering what happens next
- Mistakes to avoid so you can learn from all the times I’ve messed up (meaning you don’t have to)
Who this course is for: B2B freelancers (anyone who sells services to businesses like writers, VAs, coaches, coders, designers, etc.)
THIS COURSE IS BEST VIEWED ON THE WEB (AND NOT ON A MOBILE PHONE).
MORE ABOUT THE TEACHER
Hey! I’m Stefan. I started freelancing to escape the 9-5 in 2016. Over the years I built up my business to multi-six figures working solo (while working about ~20-35 hours per week).
Then I started codifying all the practices and frameworks (and painful lessons) that helped me become successful.
When I shared those lessons with others… they kept telling me they worked! People were making more money and working less because of the frameworks I taught them.
My goal is to help freelancers build businesses that fuel their dream life.
Join the hundreds of freelancers I’ve helped build thriving businesses!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner freelancers who want to close their first clients with organic (NO paid ads) strategy
- Experienced freelancers who see call-outs for work all the time on Twitter, but can’t seem to get any booked sales calls from it
- Any freelancer who is comfortable on other social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and wants to use Twitter to bolster their client acquisition
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics