What you’ll learn
Use Excel for Personal Finances
Use Excel for Stock Analysis
Calculate and Use Basic Excel Functions
Calculate and Use Advanced Excel Functions
Analyze Data in Excel
Create Pivot Tables
Lifetime Access to Excel Course + Quizzes & Worksheets
Analyze Financial Statements
Perform Business Analysis
This course is designed with the Excel power user in mind. No prior knowledge of VLOOKUP, IF statements, PivotTables, Sensitivity Analysis, or other such formulas is required — my goal is to teach you how to solve business problems in Excel.
***Extensive Experience as an eLearning video creator, course creator, for Udemy with over 8000 students.***
By the time you finish this course, you will have a deep understanding of the advanced tools that are built into Excel – and you’ll be able to apply your newfound knowledge in your job, schoolwork, or home life.
You will be able to analyze the company’s balance sheet and P&L in a short period of time.
Are you interested in using Microsoft Excel to analyze your data, but don’t know where to start? Listen to this course and you’ll learn how to use some of the most powerful functions, like VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, and CHOOSE, as well as some of the lesser-known tricks like combining IF statements with array formulas.
This course is created for one simple purpose:
- to show people that is possible to master Excel with a few simple techniques.
If you are:
- a complete newbie when it comes to Excel and business modeling
- an experienced user who wants to learn more about excel, advanced functions, and how to apply these functions for personal finances.
I will also show you how to convert Excel from a basic spreadsheet into an analytics tool by explaining some of the most powerful tools that Excel has been hiding from you.
Learn how to calculate your mortgage, solve for unknowns in equations, build a stocks portfolio that grows over time. Gain the excel skills to achieve your financial goals.
Once you understand some of the basics about how Excel functions, you will find it to be a powerful tool for organizing and analyzing data, so you can make informed decisions about everything from your home mortgage payments to your stocks or bond portfolio.
This is the course I wish I had when I just started using Excel in college for building a stocks portfolio. It covers everything from the basics to investment banking formulas and ratios.
If you are ready to master Excel and start crushing your spreadsheets, this is the course for you.
Easy to follow, with practical examples that show exactly how Excel can help you achieve your goals faster.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner MS Excel users and those who would like to use excel for data analysis and portfolio creation
- Everyone who wants to accelerate their careers
- Business professionals who want to expand their Excel knowledge
- Students taking Finance classes and who want to master Excel
- Financial analysts looking to jumpstart their careers
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics