What you’ll learn
Learn how to develop .NET5 applications using N-Tier
Learn N-Tier Architecture and how to use it to make your applications
Build Modern SPA Applications using N-Tier Architecture from Ground-up.
Learn efficient ways of software development.
Working with Business and Data Access Objects.
Writing Generic Repositories
Building Web-API Controllers
Building MVC Client using Razor Views
Building Angular Client
Deploying the Application to Azure
Learn to use Angular in your .NET Application
Show moreShow less
Learn how to Build Modern SPA Applications using N-Tier Architecture from Ground-up.
About this Workshop:
If you have the programming language knowledge and basics of a few technologies but need hands-on training in building applications from the ground up, then this training suits you the best!
This is a Live Hands-on Workshop by Sandeep Soni. In this live project hands-on training, Sandeep will teach you how to Build Modern SPA Applications using N-Tier Architecture from scratch.
What is N-Tier Architecture?
That means that these different functions are hosted on several machines or clusters, ensuring that services are provided without resources being shared and, as such, these services are delivered at top capacity. The “N” in the name n-tier architecture refers to any number from 1.
Why are Enterprise Applications important to Data Quality?
Enterprise Application systems are regularly the central hub for a large variety of data arriving from a large number of sources. Therefore they are useful for integrating contact data validation and enhancement solutions as you can guarantee all data then entering the system is of high quality. EA systems integrated with these solutions will help drive:
- Good customer relationships
- Improved organization efficiency
- Data-driven insights that are accurate
Benefits of Enterprise Application:
- Improvement in management and sharing of data
- Automation of the workflow
- Flexibility in IT infrastructure
- Creating new opportunities
- Increasing efficiency
- You will go one step ahead in programming by segregating the code into various tiers using N-Tier Architecture, including User Registration & Login Modules.
- You will understand the difference between Authentication and Authorization in this Live Project which uses two parts- Admin and User, who have different rights.
- This project is built using technologies like ASP.NET MVC, N-tier, Linq, and Entity Framework. What are the Benefits of N-Tier Architecture?
There are several benefits to using n-tier architecture for your software. These are scalability, ease of management, flexibility, and security.
- Secure: You can secure each of the three tiers separately using different methods.
- Easy to manage: You can manage each tier separately, adding or modifying each tier without affecting the other tiers.
- Scalable: If you need to add more resources, you can do it per tier, without affecting the other tiers.
- Flexible: Apart from isolated scalability, you can also expand each tier in any manner that your requirements dictate.
Additional benefits are as follows:
- More efficient development.
- Easy to add new features.
- Easy to reuse.
What you will learn from this hands-on training?
- Introduction to N-Tier Architecture.
- Working with Business and Data Access Objects.
- Writing Generic Repositories
- Building Web-API Controllers
- Building MVC Client using Razor Views
- Building Angular Client
- Deploying the Application to Azure
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Software
- Recently graduated Engineering
- Software Developers
- Dotnet Developers
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics