Substance Painter Texturing for Beginners
What you’ll learn
Hand Painted texturing
How to make custom material and Masks
Export texture sets for any render engine
Work with SD materials inside Substance 3D Painter
Do you want to know how to make any textures with Substance 3D Painter?
Then I welcome you to Substance painter texturing for beginners course.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Hamidreza and I have been a 3D Artist for animation and VFX for about 8 years now. I have worked on many short animations and a few long animated movies.
By the end of this course,
- You’ll be able to texture props and organic characters in realistic or hand painted style with Substance Painter.
- You will be able to make texture for any kind of asset.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
- Substance 3D Painter UI and navigation
- Realistic texturing
- Hand Painted texturing
- How to make custom material and Masks
- Work with SD materials inside Substance 3D Painter
- Rendering using Iray, Substance 3D Painter’s default render engine
- Organic texturing
- Export texture sets for any render engine
We will start by knowing the Substance 3D Painter UI and navigation.
In chapter two, we make a realistic texture for an antique telephone.
We didn’t forget the hand painted texturing! In chapter three we will make a texture for a sci-fi asset with hand paint techniques.
In chapter four, we learn how to use an outside material inside Substance 3D Painter. for example materials from Substance 3D Designer.
Finally, we will wrap things up with an organic asset. In chapter five we will make a texture for an organic asset and learn how to use Subsurface scattering inside Substance 3D Painter.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME:
- This course is for those who want to learn new texturing methods.
- This is a starter course for beginners and it is designed to teach you whatever you need to start using Substance 3D Painter in your projects.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT:
This course is designed for absolute Substance 3D Painter beginners,
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE:
- This course is not covering the modelling part and you need to know how to create the 3d model for your projects. (course 3d models are included)
- You should have Substance 3D Painter version 7.4.1 and above.
JOIN ME NOW:
Join me and learn how to make all kinds of textures for your future projects.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to learn all type of texturing like realistic, hand painted and skin etc.
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics