TikTok Bootcamp: Strategy, Video Editing, Getting Followers
What you’ll learn
Tricks to leverage TikTok algorithm for fast growth
Editing tips to increase engagement ratio
Steps for quality production TikTok Video
How to choose Viral TikTok Videos to Make
TikTok is the most promising short-video social media platform as of 2022. There’s no other platform where you can have a video get hundreds of thousands of views with no prior audience.
So, you started your TikTok account, made a few videos, and even followed some “TikTok gurus”
However your videos aren’t getting any traction… and you wonder why?
Learning how to speak the “language” of the platform is a must and this TikTok bootcamp teaches you exactly how to do that. You will learn how to effectively plan out your videos so that they speak to the audience of the platform.
This bootcamp will show you the exact blueprint I used to structure my videos that have gotten millions of views. We will go through how to formulate ideas, how to shoot, how to edit, and how to look at the analytics.
Who I am?
- Social Media Instructor with over 15,000+ students around the world
- Over 20,000 followers on TikTok
- Multiple videos with over 500,000+ views.
- Media Professional with over 10 years experience
Why take this Bootcamp?
- This course comes from real proven experience managing my TikTok page with millions of views and 20k+ followers..
- This is a bootcamp! I don’t want to waste your time with hours of basics(like setting up an account) It contains actionable advice + strategies for you to implement into your video making process today.
- I’ve worked with influencers around the world to reflect ideas + strategies.
If you’re ready to begin, this bootcamp style class is short and concise with all the information you need to see traction today!
Who this course is for:
- Content Creators who want to build a community on TikTok
- Influencer who makes videos based on providing information
- Creative entrepreneurs
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics