What you’ll learn
Basics of Unreal Engine
How to build games with Unreal Engine Blueprints
How to build levels in UE4
How to spawn enemies
Building shooter games or any game
Game development fundamentals
Welcome to Intro to Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)!
This course is designed for absolute beginners and will teach you the basics of Unreal Engine.
This course was built to teach you UE4 in the funnest and fastest way possible. As with all Devslopes courses you’ll spend 10% of your time on theory and 90% of your time actually building games!
NO CODING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
All gameplay logic is through Unreal Blueprints!
This course is packed with the basics and core features of the Unreal Engine.
Some Things You’ll Learn:
- Unreal Geometry editing tools (build your own levels)
- Unreal Materials
- Third person shooter mechanics
- Creating and working with cameras
- Setting up GameModes and LevelBlueprints
- Handling player input for both keyboard and game pads
- Working with Vectors and Rotations
- AnimationBlueprints and BlendSpaces
- Creating simple particle systems
- Raycasting and shooting bullets
- Simple AI and enemy attack
- Creating game logic in Blueprints
- User interface with UMG
- Building mobile games
- Post processing
- And A LOT more
This course teaches Unreal Blueprints and does NOT cover C++
Unreal Blueprints are a powerful visual node-based coding tool that lets you build games WITHOUT WRITING CODE!
You can build entire games with Unreal Blueprints and get access to the full power of Unreal Engine.
If you want to make awesome games in Unreal Engine 4, then enroll now and we’ll see you in class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build games
- Data Science
- Database Design & Development
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- Programming Languages
- Software Development Tools
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Web Development
- Finance & Accounting
- IT & Software
- IT Certifications
- Network & Security
- Operating Systems & Servers
- Other IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Personal Development
- Teaching & Academics